Here at The Home Maven, we want you to be happy with your purchase and love your product as much as we do. But we understand that sometimes you change your mind or buy items which aren’t suitable.
We’ve made it easy for you to return your items. Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receiving your order and let us know you will be returning the product and we will send you a return address. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Returned to us within seven days of us providing you a returns code
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- In the original packaging
Exceptions to this include:
- Our customised prints and framed artwork
- All sale items
There are certain situations where only partial or no refunds may be granted:
- Any item is returned not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than seven days after returns code is provided
- If the courier has shown the product was delivered
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed immediately, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 7-10 days for your return to be processed.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you want to exchange a product simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will advise the next steps. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and redelivery costs unless the product is damaged or faulty.