Dark Banksia I - Photographic Print
-Free standard shipping on all orders $100 and over
-$9 Standard shipping on all orders undee $100
$5 Express shipping** on all orders $100 and over
-$12 Express shipping** on all orders under $100
**Please note, Australia Post have advised Express Post remains the fastest postal service, but the next-business-day guarantee is currently suspended.
This change is necessary due to:
- COVID-19 health and safety regulations applying to workplaces
- fewer passenger flights (which we usually rely upon to carry many of our parcels)
- ongoing COVID-19 disruptions
They will reinstate the next-business-day guarantee as soon as they can.
The Home Maven currently ships Australia wide. We currently do not offer international shipping.
We use Australia Post to ship all orders.
Please note, Australia Post is currently experiencing significant delivery delays due to the high volume of parcels in the network, extended Covid-19 restrictions and limited flights. Please see below link for delivery times for each state and territory.
We cannot guarantee the quality or the timeframe of the delivery services of any third-party service providers. However, we will be responsible for resolving any issues with our delivery providers should they arise.
At certain times of the year, we have items available for pre-order. They will have an estimated arrival date into the warehouse, which may be earlier or later than anticipated.
Please note, any order that has a pre-order item and an in-stock item in it, will not be shipped until the pre-order item has arrived.
If you would like the in-stock item delivered immediately, please contact email@example.com, to arrange shipping. Please note, there will be an invoiced fee of $8.95 to have the item shipped.
If you have any special shipping instructions, such as ‘Authority to Leave’ please provide details in the order notes box provided at the bottom of your cart page.
Customer will need to be available at the delivery address to receive their order unless ‘Authority to Leave’ is stated in the order notes box. If customer or representative is not available, re-delivery or pick up from courier depot (or local post office if Australia Post delivery) will need to be arranged directly between customer and courier.
Parcels may be left unattended at the delivery address when marked 'Authority to Leave' if the delivery provider deems it safe to do so. The Home Maven holds no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when the parcel is marked 'Authority to Leave'.
Please ensure you enter the correct shipping address. If we have got the delivery address wrong we will refund or replace your purchase. If you have got it wrong, then we do not take responsibility for delivery addresses that are provided to us incorrectly.
Order processing time
We endeavour to get your order shipped as quickly as possible. Products that are in stock are typically dispatched within 1-3 business days of order finalisation from our Melbourne warehouse.
Exceptions to this are during sale periods and pre-order items. Any order that has a pre-order item and an in stock item in it, will not be shipped until the pre-order item has arrived.
Please note the below products are directly shipped from the supplier who use other courier companies to ship their products. Insurance of orders during shipping can be arranged upon request with additional fees to apply.
Photographic prints: Orders are processed within 2-4 business days. Note, your print will be sent directly from the printer with Aust Post or Couriers Please. A standard shipping shipping option is only available. Your orders are tracked and an email with your tracking number is sent to you via email or SMS.
You will receive a confirmation email (and SMS if requested) with your tracking number, if applicable, along with the courier name that your order was dispatched with. For tracking updates, please use your tracking number through the appropriate courier or Australia Post website.
Here at The Home Maven, we want you to be happy with your purchase and love your product as much as we do. But we understand that sometimes you change your mind or buy items which aren’t suitable.
We’ve made it easy for you to return your items. Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receiving your order and let us know you will be returning the product and we will send you a return address. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Returned to us within seven days of us providing you a returns code
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- In the original packaging
There are certain situations where only partial or no refunds may be granted:
- Any item is returned not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than seven days after returns code is provided
- If the courier has shown the product was delivered
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed immediately, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 7-10 days for your return to be processed.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you want to exchange a product simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will advise the next steps. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and redelivery costs unless the product is damaged or faulty.
A photographic print of an Australian native Banksia with soft green, mauves & brown tones on a black background. Looks great on its own or paired with our Dark Banksia II.
FREE SHIPPING on this print
About this Print:
- An original print professionally photographed and designed in Australia by Dani Burley from Love Your Space
- Professionally printed on high quality 250gsm matte art paper using archival inks
- Photographic prints are printed to order. Orders are typically processed within 2-4 business days. Note, your print will be sent directly from the printer with Aust Post or Couriers Please. A standard shipping option is only available. Your orders are tracked and an email with your tracking number is sent to you via email
Sizing and Framing:
- Available in sizes A3, A2, 50cm x 70cm, A1 (59.4 x 84.1cm), 60cm x 90cm, 70cm x 100cm and A0 (84.1 x 118.9cm)
- An option is now available to add a 4cm white border around your image. Please select from the drop-down menu when ordering. Note, adding a white border around your print will not change the dimensions
- I recommend that you do not add on a white border if your frame already has a mat insert
- If you're using the Kmart 61cm x 91.5cm frame or the 61cm x 91cm IKEA frame, you can order the 60cm x 90cm print, then pop in the additional information box on checkout to re-size the image