Prussian Blue - Mandala Print
Prussian Blue mandala is a beautiful wall art piece that would suit any room in your home. A mandala represents home, intricacy and simplicity. Mandala is a Sanskrit word that means 'circle'. It is used to establish a sacred space and employed for focusing attention.
We love this artwork styled at the end of a kitchen bench (as shown in image two) or hung slightly off centre above a bed.
Also available in a Black flower version, as shown in image five and a smaller framed option, as shown in image six.
About this Print:
- Prussian Blue is relief printed by hand using a press and signed by Lumiere Art + Co's Emma Cleine on the Mornington Peninsular, Victoria.
- Printed on acid-free archival Arches 185gsm pure cotton paper, that is both durable and provides a characteristic feel.
- If stored and handled properly, your mandala will last centuries.
Sizing and Framing:
- Sold Unframed. Measuring 76cm x 56cm
- Sold Framed. Professionally framed in Australian oak with a natural finish and archival perspex, ‘floating’ the artwork without a matt board or mount. Framed size measures 89cm x 69cm x 5.5cm.