Rolla Bottle - Yellow, Pink Lid + Dusty Blue Strap
-Free standard shipping on all orders $100 and over
-$9 Standard shipping on all orders undee $100
$5 Express shipping** on all orders $100 and over
-$12 Express shipping** on all orders under $100
**Please note, Australia Post have advised Express Post remains the fastest postal service, but the next-business-day guarantee is currently suspended.
This change is necessary due to:
- COVID-19 health and safety regulations applying to workplaces
- fewer passenger flights (which we usually rely upon to carry many of our parcels)
- ongoing COVID-19 disruptions
They will reinstate the next-business-day guarantee as soon as they can.
The Home Maven currently ships Australia wide. We currently do not offer international shipping.
We use Australia Post to ship all orders.
Please note, Australia Post is currently experiencing significant delivery delays due to the high volume of parcels in the network, extended Covid-19 restrictions and limited flights. Please see below link for delivery times for each state and territory.
We cannot guarantee the quality or the timeframe of the delivery services of any third-party service providers. However, we will be responsible for resolving any issues with our delivery providers should they arise.
At certain times of the year, we have items available for pre-order. They will have an estimated arrival date into the warehouse, which may be earlier or later than anticipated.
Please note, any order that has a pre-order item and an in-stock item in it, will not be shipped until the pre-order item has arrived.
If you would like the in-stock item delivered immediately, please contact email@example.com, to arrange shipping. Please note, there will be an invoiced fee of $8.95 to have the item shipped.
If you have any special shipping instructions, such as ‘Authority to Leave’ please provide details in the order notes box provided at the bottom of your cart page.
Customer will need to be available at the delivery address to receive their order unless ‘Authority to Leave’ is stated in the order notes box. If customer or representative is not available, re-delivery or pick up from courier depot (or local post office if Australia Post delivery) will need to be arranged directly between customer and courier.
Parcels may be left unattended at the delivery address when marked 'Authority to Leave' if the delivery provider deems it safe to do so. The Home Maven holds no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when the parcel is marked 'Authority to Leave'.
Please ensure you enter the correct shipping address. If we have got the delivery address wrong we will refund or replace your purchase. If you have got it wrong, then we do not take responsibility for delivery addresses that are provided to us incorrectly.
Order processing time
We endeavour to get your order shipped as quickly as possible. Products that are in stock are typically dispatched within 1-3 business days of order finalisation from our Melbourne warehouse.
Exceptions to this are during sale periods and pre-order items. Any order that has a pre-order item and an in stock item in it, will not be shipped until the pre-order item has arrived.
Please note the below products are directly shipped from the supplier who use other courier companies to ship their products. Insurance of orders during shipping can be arranged upon request with additional fees to apply.
Photographic prints: Orders are processed within 2-4 business days. Note, your print will be sent directly from the printer with Aust Post or Couriers Please. A standard shipping shipping option is only available. Your orders are tracked and an email with your tracking number is sent to you via email or SMS.
You will receive a confirmation email (and SMS if requested) with your tracking number, if applicable, along with the courier name that your order was dispatched with. For tracking updates, please use your tracking number through the appropriate courier or Australia Post website.
Here at The Home Maven, we want you to be happy with your purchase and love your product as much as we do. But we understand that sometimes you change your mind or buy items which aren’t suitable.
We’ve made it easy for you to return your items. Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receiving your order and let us know you will be returning the product and we will send you a return address. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Returned to us within seven days of us providing you a returns code
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- In the original packaging
There are certain situations where only partial or no refunds may be granted:
- Any item is returned not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than seven days after returns code is provided
- If the courier has shown the product was delivered
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed immediately, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 7-10 days for your return to be processed.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you want to exchange a product simply send us an email at email@example.com and we will advise the next steps. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and redelivery costs unless the product is damaged or faulty.
Keep your water fresh this summer with our compact, lightweight and importantly, leak proof yellow and pink water bottle.
It stands tall and functions like a regular bottle when full and rolls up small when empty. Each bottle includes a carabiner for an easy attachment to school, gym and travel bags.
Our Rolla Bottles are made from premium food grade silicone, naturally free from BPA, non-toxic and non-absorbent so your water will always taste fresh.
Rolla Bottles colour options include: cobalt with teal lid, cobalt with black lid, green with pink lid, pink lilac with pink lid, pink lilac with coral lid, yellow with pink lid and aqua with white lid.
Features you will love:
- Capacity 700ml
- Collapsible once empty, so won't take up space in your bag
- Made of premium silicone which is resistant to mould and bacteria and can withstand temps of over 200 degrees C, so no worries about leaving your bottle in the car on a warm day.
- BPA free
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in Australia
- Rolla Bottle and all parts come with a lifetime guarantee, if something breaks send us a pic with your contact details and we will replace it
We recommend washing before first use.
- To wash remove the lid, collar and neck components.
- For a thorough clean turn your bottle inside out.
- Dishwasher safe/ remove the metal clip.
- Silicone can withstand high temps so for a deep cleanse fill it with boiling water and let it sit for a while.
- After you drink from your Rolla let the air come back in, this will allow it to stand upright.
- Careful, there's no straw; so make sure you don't squeeze too hard or you may have a mess on your hands.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age unless used under supervision.
How to Roll a Rolla...
- Lay your empty Rolla Bottle down, with the spout open
- Silicone strap attachment underneath
- Roll from the base, the tighter you roll the smaller your bottle will become.
- When rolled, grab the jellyfish and pull the silicone strap under the rolled section
- Pull the Jellyfish strap end over the lid, silicone strap will separate around the lid
- Place Jellyfish strap end in the gap where the lid meets the collar
- Close the spout
Other Uses for your Rolla Bottle:
- Ice pack - Fill with water and freeze for an ice pack to keep your food fresh on the go
- Smoothies - We love smoothies on the go but hate all those nasty plastic cups and straws they come in. Next time you order a smoothie ask them to put it in your Rolla Bottle, or better still make one at home pop in some ice and take it with you. The 700ml size is just right and the spout is wide enough for the thickest of blends
- Phone & cash safe & dry - Rolla is perfect for keeping your phone and valuables dry on a water adventure, plus it makes a great hiding spot for your valuables particularly when travelling (crime rate for water bottle theft is quite low)
- Dumbbells - Just because you are away from the gym is no excuse to let your fitness go, fill a Rolla with rocks, sand, or water – depending how heavy you want to go and you have the perfect, portable dumbbell
Don’t forget a Rolla can be turned inside out for a thorough clean so whatever you put in you can get it all back out and you have a clean fresh bottle.